Shipping calculated at checkout.
Used in Herbal Medicine to help improve symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flushes. Highly bioavailable liquid softgel form. The core active components are - Black Cohosh, Red Clover and Chastetree. By mimicking the effects of estrogens, these phytoestrogens normalize the hormonal balance, stimulate ovulation, and have a soothing, anesthetic and anti-inflammatory effect in the body.
- Black Cohosh (Actaea Racemosa, root) 100 mg
- American Ginseng (Panax Quinquefolius, root) (5:1 QCE:250 mg) 50 mg
- Angelica Archangelica (Root and Rhizome) (10:1 QCE:600 mg) 60 mg
- Chastetree (Vitex Angus-Castus, Fruit) (10:1 QCE:500 mg) 50 mg
- Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum, Seed, 80% Silymarin) 90 mg
- Red Clover (Trifolium Pratense, Flower) (10:1 QCE:200 mg) 20 mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day
Manufactured in a GMP certified pharmaceutical laboratory.