Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Have you heard of the “French Paradox? Despite diets high in saturated fats, people who live in France have lower rates of heart disease. Studies identified naturally-occurring antioxidants in red wine as contributors to cardiovascular health. Resveratrol!
- May help lower blood pressure by increasing the production of nitric oxide
- May decrease LDL cholesterol oxidation
- As a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound may protect brain cells from damage
- May increase insulin sensitivity
- May ease joint pain
- Resveratrol has shown exciting cancer-blocking activity in test tubes and animal studies
Ingredients: Resveratrol (Reynoutria japonica- Root) 100 mg
Adults: take 1 capsule 1 time per day
Manufactured in a GMP-certified pharmaceutical laboratory.